2022-2023 SKI CLUB
Registration is LIMITED and CLOSES on 11/30/22!
Any questions? Your sponsors are here to help!
Bethany Rocho - firstname.lastname@example.org
Molly Turcsak - email@example.com (248-623-5303)
Bailey Lake will once again host our Ski Club night on Thursdays! Ski Club will kick off on Thursday, January 5th, and will continue to run for 6 consecutive Thursdays thereafter.
The NEW, redesigned student club program will offer:
6 consecutive weeks of lift tickets
6 weeks of rentals and 6 weeks of group lessons available
Pay and register one time for the entire 6 week season
Here are the Benefits 👍:
1) A six-week lesson program, starting the first week of January and ending the second week of February, that parents register for once up front, like most sports programs that school districts offer. This eliminates the weekly registration, payments, and worrying if there will still be spaces available in the lessons you want.
2) No more overcrowded or canceled lessons. Lessons will be consistent every Thursday. Lessons must be purchased in a group of six.
3) One instructor will be assigned to the same lesson group all season. This provides a better learning environment and an opportunity for members to get to know their coach, and for the coach to get to know their students. Students can be placed in another group, closer to their abilities, if necessary. Students may earn several levels of patches depending on their progress.
4) Flexibility to buy just the lift tickets for the season, or have the ability to add on 6 weeks of rentals and/or 6 weeks of lessons. Purchasing less than 6 weeks of rentals/lessons is not an option for ski club members at this time.
5) A FREE evaluation will be available if you are new to the program. This will determine your group for lessons.
6) Discounted private lessons ($20 off) are available to those who prefer private one-on-one lessons over group lessons.
7) Adult membership cards can be purchased for $30. It allows parents/guardians to accompany their student members on their club night. $30 all area lift tickets and $30 rentals are available for purchase on Thursdays. Show your membership card for ten $5 off discounts which can be used any time the resort is open on non-club nights.
8) Additional tickets and rentals may be purchased with the Student Club Card on any weekday after 3:00 p.m. (non-holidays) at the ticket counter if you choose to come on a night other than Thursdays.
9) After our six week program concludes, students can purchase discounted lift tickets and rentals from the ticket office.
Student Club Program Details:
1) BLE Ski Club will kick off on Thursday, January 5, 2023 and end on Thursday, February 9, 2023. However, if the resort is closed during the season on a Thursday, a make-up week will be added.
2) 💲Prices for our 6 week program💲:
$210 membership includes 6 student lift tickets
$180 additional for 6 weeks of rentals (if needed)
$180 for 6 one-hour group lessons (one lesson per week)
3) Students must be at least 7 years old to participate.
4) Registration starts October 17th. Space is limited. We expect the program to fill up quickly, so please register as soon as possible. FYI: Pine Knob has a new program (NO MORE VAGARO!) this year, making it easier than ever to register!
5) We recommend signing students up for the 6 one-hour group lessons package. We expect lessons to fill up quickly, and students will be limited to the terrain their current patch allows or the level they are evaluated to be. Students not in the lesson program will need to take private lessons or try to improve on their own and then get reevaluated. Students will be moved to the correct group if registered for the wrong level. Students who are skiing with a parent will be required to have appropriate patches for desired terrain.
6) Pick up your tickets and rental forms from your sponsors on Thursdays. Sponsors are in The Pinery, which is across from the bar above the rental department. On non-club nights, additional tickets and rentals are available for purchase at the ticket window.
7) Students can earn as many patches as they are able to achieve. Patches are $5 each and are purchased at the snowsports desk. All patches must be displayed on students for lift operators to see. Patches can be sewn on, or hole punched and put on a key ring or zip tie.
8) Your sponsors will share the link for online registration the week of October 17th! Each family participating will choose which school/club for each child, purchase rentals if needed, and purchase the lesson package if desired.