Current Activities and Ways to Get Involved
Greetings from the Bailey Lake PTA. Please take a few minutes to browse the site – to become acquainted with the BLE PTA.
If you’re not already a member, please join today - Membership Form
We look forward to your active participation in this year’s PTA-sponsored events and helping us provide funding for school field trips and other classroom activities. If you have ideas for how the BLE PTA can make a greater impact, please let us know.
Come to a PTA meeting or send your ideas to Christy Kreucher, BLE PTA President at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248.496.2752.
You can also find us on Facebook! We post all of our events on this site as well as important announcements and recaps of happenings. Please look us up at Bailey Lake Elementary PTA, like and follow us to get the latest PTA news
- Meetings & Minutes
- Room Parents
- PTA Sponsored Programs and Coordinators
- Financial Reports
- President: Christy Kreucher
- Vice President: Amanda Kramer
- Treasurers: Khendra Ryan & Eleni Sardelli
- Secretary: Heather McGivern
- Communications: Chris Kemmer & Amanda Chappell
- Membership: Jennifer Cotaling
- Volunteers: Jessica Drake
Click here to view Board Officer responsibilities.
- September 17, 2018 Meeting
- October 2017 Meeting
- November 2017 Meeting
- January 2018 Meeting - Changed to Feb. 14 due to inclement weather
- February 2018 Meeting
- March 2018 Meeting
- April 2018 Meeting
- May 2018 Meeting
Unless otherwise stated, meetings will be in the BLE Conference Room 7pm-8:30pm. Here are the 2018-2019 meeting dates:
- Monday, Sept. 17
- Wednesday, Oct. 10 at 8:30am - Budget Meeting
- Monday, Oct. 15
- Monday, Nov. 19
- Monday, Jan. 14
- Monday, Feb. 11
- Monday, Mar. 18
- Monday, Apr. 15
- Monday, May 20 - Old/New Board Reception/Training
At BLE, Room Parents are responsible for coordinating three classroom parties for the classroom teacher: Halloween, Winter Holiday, and Valentine’s Day.
- plan the theme
- decide the games, snacks and/or crafts
- determine what supplies and help are needed
- solicit other classroom parents to assist
- run the party
Classroom Party Dates:
Tuesday, October 31
2:45 pm (includes parade)
Thursday, December 20
3:00 pm (student sing-along at 10:00 am)
Wednesday, February 14
The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help our school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Be in the Know. PTA helps you keep up with what’s happening in your school and how you can support your child’s education.
- Build Relationships. PTA connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and other children in the community. You can also build new skills.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at the school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved, you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. PTA plays an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy, funding classroom needs and coordinating many of the social activities that occur during the school year.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child, other parents, and staff the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Benefits – including a school directory. You can take advantage of member benefits providers for things like office supplies or car rentals. One of the most popular benefits is getting a BLE family directory – available for PTA members only.
Types of PTA Memberships Available:
Family Membership - $10
As a thank you for joining the PTA, all members receive a free school directory. Extra directories are available to members for $5.
To join the BLE PTA, complete this membership form and return to the school office. Join by September 29 to be sure to get a directory.